2 Online Workshop are now available!
- Adhering to Ethics made Practical(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Basic Trauma Support when working with Children(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Basic Trauma Support when working with Adults(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Trauma Relief for Management(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Victim Empowerment (SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Wellness and Self-care(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Embitterment in the Workplace(CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Hope and Embitterment(CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Bitterness, Revenge and Resiliency(CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Wholistic Wellness Model for Counsellors(CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Financial Literacy Programme (Sponsored)
- Business Management for Counselling Practice(CPSC 3 CPD points)
- Risk Management for Practice(CPSC 2 CPD points)
- Emotional First Aid for Trauma Responders(CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Professionalism and Professional Bodies (CPSC 2 CPD points)
- Cultural Diversity and Sensitive Support(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Roles and Responsibilities when serving on Board and Committees(SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Principles of Coaching and Mentoring (SACE 5 CPTD points)
- Addressing Bullying - Online Workshop (SACE 5 CPTD points/CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Dealing with Cyberbullying - Online Workshop (SACE 5 CPTD points/CPSC 4 CPD points)
- Basic Trauma Support with Children will link with the childrens’ book series and accompanying therapeutic tools for working with children, authored and illustrated by Dr Barbara Louw, that will be launched soon.
The fee for a 4-hour workshop will be R 400. This will include:
- Registration on our learner management system and access to the system for a year.
- Opportunity to attend the workshop and network with colleagues.
- Workshop notes in the format of an eBook that will be downloadable before the workshop commences.
- The CPD/attendance certificate/confirmation letter for the employer will be downloadable within 48 hours after the workshop. This will enable you to upload your CPD points timeously with your professional body, according to the T&C of that institution.
- Access to webinars, additional resources and recommended media.
- Payments will be processed via Payfast, which includes the possibility to make recurring payments to suit your budget.
The aforementioned workshops are aimed at expanding the professional development of pastors, teachers, social workers, health care workers, psychologists, police and law enforcement members, criminologists, counsellors, as well as human resource – and employee assistance practitioners. Other beneficiaries will include volunteers, students and communities who are passionate about help others.
You’re a most welcome to enquire about these workshops for your personal professional development, as well as for your school, church or community project. Address your query to
Werkswinkels is ook in Afrikaans beskikbaar.